Advertisers and Sponsors
If you need to reach 120,000 of nursing's best and brightest in advanced practice, administration, or education, advertise in one of our print publications or on our website!
Electronic Newsletter and Magazine Advertising:
Include your corporate logo and name and a link to your website. Choose from the following:
- Specialty newsletters from Nursing Knowledge International (NKI)
Advertiser supplies 120 x 80 static .jpg file, no larger than 35K. Quarterly placement. US $350
Advertiser supplies 120 x 80 static .jpg file, no larger than 35K. Month-long placement.
- Reflections on Nursing Leadership
Please see the rate card for information about advertising.
Connect with a wide audience by sponsoring an NKI or STTI webpage for a month.
When you're in a hurry to fill positions with STTI's best nurses, post your jobs on our new Job Board
, powered by JobTarget. It's fast, easy, and affordable.
See larger graph
of STTI member specialties.Demographics of STTI Members:
4% Hispanic or Latino
35% have advanced degrees (masters or doctorate)
42% have more than 15 years of work experience
50% work in a hospital or multihospital setting
16% work in schools of nursing
For information about advertising in the Journal of Nursing Scholarship and Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, please contact Karl Franz at 350 Main St., Malden MA 02148;
phone: +1.781.388.8470(International); email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing List Rental:
Segment our membership by specialty area, workplace setting, geographic location, and more with a one-time use
of the society's electronic mailing list
Did you know?
- STTI’s website has more than 1 million unique views annually.
- More than 112,000 members receive STTIconnect, plus the newsletter is live on the website for a month.
- Nursing Knowledge International produces nine specialty newsletters per quarter; purchase ad space, and your message will appear in all nine newsletters.
- Reflections on Nursing Leadership is updated virtually daily.